After your cleanse, you can return to eating three meals a day, but continue to have at least one juice if possible.
You should also continue to stay hydrated and drink lots of water, as well as following these tips:
1. Choose as many local, seasonal, organic foods as possible.
2. Try to include soups, smoothies and salads.
3. Eat smaller amounts more often.
4. Avoid dairy-based foods, red meat and sugary foods for at least the first 5 to 7 days following your cleanse.
5. Include fresh juice and lots of plant-based foods each day for optimal health.
After a cleanse it’s a great time to re-evaluate what you eat and how much better you feel from simply being more selective with what you buy. We hope you enjoyed the cleanse and feel re-energised, refreshed and better inspired to make better food choices.